Saturday, May 15, 2010

Random Thoughts : ‘Zindagi Ek Safar…’

Currently my ring tone, I am reminded of this song and it’s meaning every time my phone rings…As I read sometime back, the song composed and sung in the 70’s by the great Kishore Kumar became an instant hit as it reflected the gloomy days of the 70’s. But what it does is, it evokes a strange sense of optimism and hope, things that I have been told, that had been in short supply during those times ...The world needs something similar to that right now. One bad news after another and nothing seems to be going right for anyone anywhere….From the way I see it, there are actually two classes of people living through these times…..Either you are too small and insignificant [ read : the you’s and me’s ] to do anything, or you are too big and already gone crazy trying to do a lot of things.

So people everywhere…clap your hands and sing along…’peeche reh jaayega yeh zamaana...yehan kal kya ho, kisne jaana…’

2 comments:

ULLAS ISSAC said...

wot dear being a budhijeevi nowadays????

Arun Jolly said...

Hehe..Not really..lots of time on my side now..and its freaking hot outside..pinne, ithum oru rasam alleh !! :)